Friday, May 16, 2008
I'm a lucky lady!
So Lance is sick with allergies. Today has been the worst day and they are killing him! He can't focus and he feels terrible. He's been feeling sick all day but when we got a phone call around 9:15pm that someone in the neighborhood needed a Priesthood blessing he hopped on his scooter and took off. He called a little while ago to tell me that he's still there, talking to the person about anxiety stuff. Therapy at 10:30pm. And I thought, "I'm a lucky lady!" I'm lucky to have a husband willing to serve when he's' not feeling well himself. And I'm lucky to have a husband that holds the Priesthood and is worthy to exercise the keys when called upon. He gave me a blessing right before I went in for my procedure and I felt such comfort and peace when it was over. I'm thankful that the power of God to heal and to comfort is on the earth right now and that I'm lucky enough to have a husband qualified to act in the name of God to bless me and those around me. Thanks Lance for being that man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment