Well, my baby turned 2!!! I can hardly believe it! He got a little 3 wheeled scooter and you should see him ride that thing! It's adorable and hilarious at the same time. He looks way too little to be able to ride it and yet he can. I'm not sure he realizes what a birthday is but he liked the cake and the presents.
Lance also turned 30 and we went to Park City. He went for a MFT conference and I met him there. We took in Iron Man and Prince Caspian. Both amazing!!! It was really fun going to the movies like a young married couple without any children. :) We had a great time and the kids had fun staying with my parents.
I really like that the weather is warming up. We got a used jogging stroller and last night Lance & I put on our Rollerblades and Jen & Alex rode their bikes and we went for a family outing. Daniel enjoys riding in the stroller although he wants to get out and ride his scooter or bike when we get home, so I have to leave time for that.
Jenny only has 4 days left of school and then she's out for the summer. She also turns 7 a week from Monday!! She's really excited to finally have her birthday. It's hard for her to be the last one to have a birthday.
Well, there's laundry calling my name, so I'd better go take care of that. Hope you enjoyed reading a bit of what's happening at our house.
Shiree
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Allison got a scooter for her birthday too!
Post a Comment