Sunday, May 04, 2008

Alex is turning 5!!!

I can't hardly believe that my big little boy turns 5 tomorrow!!! I remember going to the hospital with Lance to have Alex like it was yesterday. Now he runs, jumps, reads, writes, plays games, rides a TWO-WHEELED BIKE WITHOUT the training wheels and is so big!
We had a party for him Saturday and had such a fun time. 10 little kids over here playing games, eating cake and candy and playing outside with all the toys. We had so much fun. And it was a little crazy. I'm glad for the kids only room and a backyard with a fence!! He got quite a few presents and loved them all.
I'm sure I'll be blogging again in two weeks when Daniel turns 2 and then two weeks later when Jenny turns 7!! I can't believe how old my babies are getting. They all go to primary/nursery for 2 of the 3 hours of church and I LOVE IT!! I get to teach the adult Sunday School class and lead the music in Relief Society. It's such a treat!
I'm really trying to enjoy them at the ages they are and the stages they are in.
Well, it's bedtime so I'd better post this and get my babies to sleep.
Shiree

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think having children makes the time go even faster. Life is so short. Five years is nothing now to me, but for my children . . .Wow. You have great children, Shiree.