Saturday, April 11, 2009

how early?

What time were your kids up this morning? Or tomorrow morning if the Easter Bunny hasn't visited your house yet? Mine were up at 6:45am--ON A SATURDAY!! I don't wake up that early, ever, if I can help it. Curses on the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus who turn a regular morning into craziness. I'm going back to bed and hoping that they'll just play quietly for a few hours leaving me to sleep and Lance to work. I can only hope.
Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Trista said...

Are you really complaining in a post about 6:45 a.m.? Wow, you have a good life!

Sarah said...

I promised myself on my mission that I would never punish myself again by waking up so early (5 or 5:30 am if I wanted to exercise!). That was the only way I could get my sorry but out of bed. I'm seriously rethinking Santa and the bunny.

Happy Easter to you too!

Heather said...

yeah my kids wake early even without the bunny and Santa. Today it was before 6:45. That was just the first time that I looked at the clock. I am sure that they had been awake awhile before then. Just think 6:45 wont be much compared to what we'll be doing in the coming weeks with new babies.

Megan said...

Em's new favorite play time is about 4:00 - 4:30 am. i just put the pillow over my head and try to ignore her. then she pulls out the big guns. gagging herself til she pukes. stinker.