I took Daniel & Alex to see Monsters vs. Aliens today--Jenny didn't want to go so we went while she was still at school. It turned out to be better than I thought it would. Daniel can't really keep the seat down alone, so I had to help him with that, and I need to remember next time to put a very fresh diaper on him right before we go. Yikes, the soda and water we had went right through him!!! Twice! I was impressed.
Anyway, the boys really had a fun time and I don't feel as terrible as I thought I would. So hooray! Tomorrow starts spring break and unfortunately we're supposed to get snow. So we're going to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point, and then Thursday we're going to Jumpin Jacks. I'm still trying to figure out a plan for Friday. I really had hoped that Lance would be able to join us for some of the spring break fun, but he's too busy finishing up the semester. It'll be nice when he can enjoy the kids' spring break too. Last year at this time the Coney's came for a visit. So unless my pregnancy brain has failed me more than I think, it will have been one year since we've seen them. And longer since we've seen Chuck & Donna. We miss all of you family and friends who are far away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment