Wednesday, April 08, 2009
35 WEEKS. . .
Tomorrow!!! So close and yet so far away. It's so tricky because those 1st five weeks of pregnancy are almost freebies. You usually don't know that your pregnant and the sickness usually hasn't kicked in. But there is nothing free about the last five! I only hope I am mercifully spared the full 5 weeks. Next week I go in to get checked and see if my body is doing anything to start getting this kid out. I dreamed last night that I had already had her. I think it was because I held Calista's newborn baby and so that carried over into my dreams. What a shocking wake up to still be pregnant. Ahhhhhhh, I'm glad it will be over soon. The kids, Lance & I are getting anxious to meet this little one. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment