Saturday, April 11, 2009
Ring on or off?
Well, the swelling has begun to increase. Tonight Lance & I went out for a date and I couldn't get my engagement ring on. Thankfully my wedding band is a tad bigger and it's already on there, although I couldn't get it off. So the question is do I pry the wedding band off before it gets so tight that I lose my finger? Or do I leave it on so I'm not 8 months pregnant with 3 other kids and no ring? (I hate those looks I get from people when I finally have to remove the band.) At least I can still fit into one pair of shoes. I'm hoping that it will warm up so that I can switch to flip flops and ignore the swelling in my feet and ankles. Although then I'll have to start shaving my legs and that's no easy task. Ah, the joys of the final weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hmmmm. are you serious? i never wear a ring, so i don't think it's a big deal. megan didn't wear hers for most of her pregnancies due to the swelling. pry it off!
You can wear my ring, it's bigger.
Poor Friend. I say pry it off - let them stare! Or you could always wear it on a necklace, eh?
i wore mine on a necklace when my fingers got to big.
Post a Comment