The all new Dome Family Blog
Great photo! Looks like you've got your kids trained for picture taking. :>
VERY nice picture! :) He is such a cute little guy.Archer tells me that Daniel is his cousin. I try to tell him - NO, he's just your friend. Then he says he's my best friend... And my cousin.So, what do you do. I guess we're family. :)
what a great picture of a cute boy.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great photo! Looks like you've got your kids trained for picture taking. :>
VERY nice picture! :) He is such a cute little guy.
Archer tells me that Daniel is his cousin. I try to tell him - NO, he's just your friend. Then he says he's my best friend... And my cousin.
So, what do you do. I guess we're family. :)
what a great picture of a cute boy.
Post a Comment