Monday, December 22, 2008

Projectile vomit and Q-Tips


So last night, Jenny projectile vomited carrots and pot roast all over her room. Mostly on the edge of her bed, but from her closet door all the way to the window on the other side of the room. I won't even go into how I (Lance) had to clean (and am still cleaning) it up. Plus, we (mostly Shiree) had to get all of the chunks out of all 10 layers of sheets and blankets Jenny had thrown on her bed. That was not the end of it, Shiree was up 2 more times during the night, and Daniel woke up at 7:30, but I'll let Shiree fill in the terrifying details. So this morning, while I am continuing to spray, wipe, and vaccuum in Jenny's room, Daniel decides to climb on the bathroom counter, get into our cabinet, and starts throwing Q-Tips (name brand, not generic!) all around the house, like the Q-tip fairy. I had to take a picture for posterity. So, enjoy, and give thanks this season that you were not us last night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of kids...

I hope everyone was better for Christmas!!!