Saturday, November 01, 2008

Another example




The house we live in is OLD! We have unfinished wood floors in the bedrooms and they are cold and they squeak and they are very noisy. We have neighbors in our basement and the noise level downstairs is so loud. They are such great neighbors to put up with it! We've asked for carpet or something to block some of the noise, but alas, no luck. Until today. . . I was online and saw some free carpet someone was giving away in Provo. I called and she said I could have it. Lance picked it up, cleaned it up and installed carpet in Jenny & Daniel's bedroom! Well, he laid it--we didn't ask our landlord so we didn't install it permanently. He did a really great job and it looks really great! The color's not what I would have picked, but it's nice, thick and soft and once again, FREE! So there you have another example of my great husband. He had a lot of other stuff he could've been doing, but he fixed the noise problem for us!!! Here are some photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you guys! :)

Free Carpet is Free Carpet.

You should have told us, we could have come and helped - or at least took the kids away from the house for a while! :)

YAY for Carpet!