I was helping Jenny with her homework and I looked in the living room and this is what I saw. Cute, eh? Too bad the one is a little blurry. I wanted to take another, but I was lucky to get Daniel sitting still for these shots. Like father, like son. :)
Monday, November 03, 2008
Lap top boys
I had my 12 week check today and everything looks good. The heartbeat sounded strong and that was comforting. I'm still very tired but I feel less sick. I was advised to stop taking my pre-natal vitamins for a few weeks until I feel better. The nurse said that they are most necessary in the first few weeks and then in the last trimester. So since they are making me so sick, I think I'll stop taking them for a bit and see if that helps.
I was helping Jenny with her homework and I looked in the living room and this is what I saw. Cute, eh? Too bad the one is a little blurry. I wanted to take another, but I was lucky to get Daniel sitting still for these shots. Like father, like son. :)


I was helping Jenny with her homework and I looked in the living room and this is what I saw. Cute, eh? Too bad the one is a little blurry. I wanted to take another, but I was lucky to get Daniel sitting still for these shots. Like father, like son. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute! I can't believe how big Daniel is getting! I'm sure you feel the same way about Em.
Post a Comment