Saturday, May 09, 2009

Update

So I went to the doctor's today and I'm at a 3 & 70% effaced. I've got an appointment to be induced Tuesday morning if I don't have the baby on my own before then. She stripped my membranes this morning--very painful!--and so there's a good chance I'll go into labor on my own but we'll just have to wait and see. I had Daniel within 24 hours of stripping my membranes when I was at a 3, so we'll see. I think that having this baby would be the best Mother's Day present ever!! But if not, Tuesday is the longest that I'll have to wait. Phew! I'm glad this will be over soon!

p.s. Trista, I'm not sure if Blogging is how I nest or if I've just realized that if I fall behind on photos of b-days and stuff, I'll never catch up. Plus, I'm keeping the camera empty of photos so that we can take some when the baby comes. I have been posting a lot lately! ;)

1 comment:

Trista said...

And I love it!