The all new Dome Family Blog
oh my word. cute baby! I have been checking for two days for a picture, thank you!! So sweet, congratulations!!She looks like she was tired after she was born.
She is so sweet! Good job making another cute baby. Keep the pictures coming.
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations to all.
HOORAY! :) She is beautiful! :) Congrats to you guys! :) Send over the older kids and they can play so that you two can take a nap! :)When we all start feeling better (we all seem to have a cold right now), we would love to come over and see her! :)
Oh, she is sweet! Can't wait to meet her. :>
I forget how small they are. She's adorable. Can't wait to see her.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!!!
Congrats! She is beautiful - I love the name too!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh my word. cute baby! I have been checking for two days for a picture, thank you!! So sweet, congratulations!!She looks like she was tired after she was born.
She is so sweet! Good job making another cute baby. Keep the pictures coming.
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations to all.
HOORAY! :) She is beautiful! :) Congrats to you guys! :) Send over the older kids and they can play so that you two can take a nap! :)
When we all start feeling better (we all seem to have a cold right now), we would love to come over and see her! :)
Oh, she is sweet! Can't wait to meet her. :>
I forget how small they are. She's adorable. Can't wait to see her.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!!!
Congrats! She is beautiful - I love the name too!
Post a Comment