Sunday, May 10, 2009

Baby is here!

Shiree had our baby girl at 10:02 a.m. MDT. We will name her Rebecca Calais Dome. She was 8 lbs 11 oz and 20 inches long. She has chunky legs and arms and cute chubby cheeks. All is well with mother and baby (and dad is good, too). I will post some photo's soon. Happy Mother's day!

5 comments:

Mommydew said...

Congratulations Dome family!!!
And Happy Mother's Day Shiree!

La primaire de Namur said...

FELICIATIONS a toute la Famille nous sommes de tout coeur avec vous
long live REBECCA

Sarah said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see picks of the new little one! Tell Shiree to enjoy the rest in the hospital. :>

Nicole Beck said...

You got your wish for a Mother's Day baby. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of Rebecca.

Heather said...

congratulations! Let me know what I can do... when you need someone to bring a meal over or you could have your kids come play here.