Last week when Daniel and I were driving somewhere and I was moaning because of pain he asked if the baby was kicking me. I told him yes and he said, "Mommy, we got to get a bigger baby door." I thought that was cute, but wasn't sure what he meant until Lance told me that while I was at my OB appointment he told Daniel that they were checking to see how big my baby door was and that it needs to get to a 10 before the baby can come. I'm pretty sure Daniel thinks the baby is coming out of my belly button, so I'm not sure what he thinks is going to happen. Being 3 must be an interesting time of life. :)
Just for the record, my baby door is at a 2 and if I've progressed to a 3 by my appointment this Wednesday I'm going to set a day to induce. I'm so tired of the pain and discomfort and I'm ready to get this baby here. Plus, I don't want to spend the 16th in the hospital and knowing my body, I won't go early on my own. So here's hoping and praying for a baby this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's pretty cute - you should write a book called "the baby door", ha!
Oh man, I can't wait to hear about this baby. Make sure to keep us in the loop!
Post a Comment