Saturday, November 22, 2008
Time to go private
I'm thinking that it's time to make my blog private. I've been considering it for awhile and I think for security and peace of mind I'm going to do it. If you haven't received an email from me lately, send me your email so that I include you in my list of invites. And if I miss you , sorry, just send me an email or call. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I hope I'm not the stalker you are hoping to avoid. My email address is: claudiasmeltzer@gmail.com
Thanks for the email. :) Please add me to your list. :)
I show that you are already added to mine, but you do have to log on to see it... Let me know if it doesn't work. :)
Add me to the list as well. Thanks
Add me too!
add me =) rach_beecher@hotmail.com sheesh.. ya think after being married for 4 1/2 years i would finally change my email... lol
can I be included??
kmfrey2003@yahoo.com
Thanks Shiree.
Hope you are feeling better!!
I need an invite. regallyblonde@gmail.com
I totally know what you mean when it comes to security. I made my blog private, but ran out of invites as it only allows 25. Then I found out that I could change my URL without losing anything on my blog. So I changed my URL so that it no longer contained my last name. Anyway, just a thought!
Post a Comment