Thursday, November 13, 2008

Motorcycle





For some strange reason we felt like we needed to buy this motorcycle. I know, I know, why a motorcycle? Sometimes answers to prayers don't make sense. Not to say that Lance wasn't thrilled that he got a new bike, but I even felt good about it. Wierd. It's pretty nice though, and you can't beat 50 mpgallon. enjoy the photos.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Where's the picture of you on the bike with your black leather jacket and bandanna??? No, you can't beat 50mph and it's probably just as safe as some of the aluminum can type "environmentally friendly" cars out there.

Shiree said...

I left that one off because I was looking way too hot and I didn't want to overshadow the cute kids. :)

Janelle said...

Lookin very manly!

Kristin said...

Cool bike--looks like fun.

you've been busy on here!! Looks like life is great over on 9th. So glad things are looking good for you and baby.

jayne wells said...

Hi Shiree!
Just checking out your blog! I miss you! Congrats on the pregnancy (and the motorcycle!) How are things?