Monday, August 04, 2008

Two truths and a lie

Janelle, this one's for you.
So here's the game, I'm going to write down two truths and a lie and you all comment and guess which is the lie and we'll see if I can fool you. I've never been good at this game, so here goes:

1. When I was in Paris after my mission I went dancing at a French nightclub with some guys I met.
2. When I was 16 my math teacher crashed into the car I was in and blamed it on us--and the cops believed him.
3. Lance and I first met at the Missionary Training Center where we became friends.

I'll post the answer in a few days. :)

5 comments:

Megan said...

i think #2 is the truth.

Megan said...

oh, sorry. i think # 3 is the lie.

Anonymous said...

I'm your mom and I'm not sure. My memory must be shot! But I think #3 is the lie. But really, your math teacher? I want to know who it was...

Kristin said...

My guess is #3 is the lie. heehee

Ummm . . okay so that teacher is a JERK!! Holy cow!

Ryan and Tracy said...

I'm pretty sure I know which one is the lie. #2 has some information that's not completely true, but I also question #3. By the way, you left out the best part of #1. Heh heh. :)