Friday, August 08, 2008

If I had a million dollars

We were listening to that song the other days (by the way my kids think it's hilarious that there's a group of male singers called Bare Naked Ladies) and Alex asked me what I would buy if I had a million dollars. So here's my partial list:
Pay off our school loans, get another car and upgrade our van, buy a house (get a dog), go on a KICKIN vacation to Europe, and maybe Disney World, buy some new towels, dishes, sheets, clothes--you know the stuff you haven't purchased since your wedding and then I'd invest the rest. Ah, dreaming.
So, what would the rest of you do with a million dollars?
p.s. Lance would buy a motorcycle in there and Alex would buy a lot of candy. Oh, and I think I'd get a maid/cook/housekeeper for a few months just to take a break!

1 comment:

Arin Rohrbach said...

Oh it's like you read my mind, except for the getting a dog part :)