Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lagoon




















Yesterday we went to Lagoon with our friends the Rohrbachs. We had such a fun time!!! I used to go there when I was a kid and it was so fun to see my kids on the same rides I used to go on with my brothers, sister, cousin and friends. We waited in a lot of lines and it was really hot, but it was so fun! Jenny went on a newer roller coaster with Lance, Arin and I and she loved it. It was called the Bat--it's the green and purple one at the top. We're not in that picture. We went on the train and the log flume along with a ton of kiddie rides. Daniel didn't really love the log flume. He was quite happy until the drop at the end and then he said, "bumpy" in a shaky voice. Here are some pictures and I'll try to post some video too.

5 comments:

Arin Rohrbach said...

So hot, but so much fun!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! :) I'm going there with my girlfriends this Saturday! :)

So the kids were big enough for a decent amount of rides? Do you think Archer would be? We thought about taking the kids there this summer but we didn't think that they would be big enough...

Kristin said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I'm impressed how much your kids could do. We have never been to Lagoon. Maybe we'll need to head up there sometime.

Debra said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! We hit Lagoon for the second time this summer just last Saturday. The kids love it and so do Jake and I...Good Times! Btw, Jenny is a mini Shiree, I did a double take of the picture of her on the merry-go-round! Cute!

Claudia said...

I just cyber-stalked you from Sarah's blog - hope you don't mind! Your children are beautiful and you look great! I enjoyed reading your blog - so fun to catch up with old friends.