Friday, August 08, 2008

Grocery Shopping

I hate deciding what to eat and what to buy at the store and what to cook for my family for dinner. I know there has to be an easier way, but I haven't found it. My mom even sent me a 6 month menu but I haven't used it and so now I sit here trying to decide what to cook next week when nothing sounds good, it seems like we just ate everything we normally eat twice and I just don't have the desire to try and find something new that will be a new hit. Maybe we'll eat cereal for the week. I bet the kids would love that and since we don't eat many vegetables anyway, they wouldn't miss out on too much color. :) Gotta go shop--or try to.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Have you seen my freezer swapping site? I have so much food in my freezer right now, I hardly ever have to think about what to make for dinner. See if some friends want to do it with you. It has been a life saver for me! www.frozendinnerswap.wordpress.com

Kristin said...

Just got a new cookbook to try because of this exact dilemma. It's called "What's For Dinner?" I'm hoping for some inspiration.