On Tuesday I went to dinner with Sheri Stromness, Lindsey Moffat and Trista Bytheway. We had a GREAT time!! It's probably been 14 years since all of us were together and it was really fun to catch up. We've come a long way since freshman/sophmore years. We're all married with 2-4 kids apiece. We all have different degrees and our husbands have different jobs but we're all moms and we still have a lot in common. It was fun to look at photos from freshman year and wonder what happened to all of our old Gates/Kimball hall friends. So much time had passed but it didn't seem like anything really had changed. Here are some photos from the evening--it was windy and there was no one around to take the pictures but us. Sorry about the mustache photo, Trista, but it was too funny not to post!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Reunion
On Tuesday I went to dinner with Sheri Stromness, Lindsey Moffat and Trista Bytheway. We had a GREAT time!! It's probably been 14 years since all of us were together and it was really fun to catch up. We've come a long way since freshman/sophmore years. We're all married with 2-4 kids apiece. We all have different degrees and our husbands have different jobs but we're all moms and we still have a lot in common. It was fun to look at photos from freshman year and wonder what happened to all of our old Gates/Kimball hall friends. So much time had passed but it didn't seem like anything really had changed. Here are some photos from the evening--it was windy and there was no one around to take the pictures but us. Sorry about the mustache photo, Trista, but it was too funny not to post!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Somehow I'm glad I'm not in that photo with the fact that I've aged and none of you have! Aaah! Please share more of the conversation so I can feel a distant part of the festivities!
Wow--you've been busy here on the blog. The new layout is very cute.
It is always fun to get together with friends--like you said, fun to see how your lives have gone different ways, but also how much they are the same.
Your new suit looks great BTW--what a nice pool. Looks like fun.
And I'm only a little jealous you got to go to the John Mayer concert--how FUN!!! Hey, I think we all have some sort of old, married lady crushes . . . and I would say he's as good as any!!
Post a Comment