So I know that I'm a little late with the 4th of July celebration photos, but I wanted to post some anyway. Our friends the Jensens were in town for a family reunion and they came and stayed with us for 2 nights. We had a great time seeing them and catching up. We went to the parade, took them hiking up the Alpine loop, ate lots of yummy food and watched the fireworks from the Stadium of Fire from our house. Here are some photos of the fun!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
4th of July
So I know that I'm a little late with the 4th of July celebration photos, but I wanted to post some anyway. Our friends the Jensens were in town for a family reunion and they came and stayed with us for 2 nights. We had a great time seeing them and catching up. We went to the parade, took them hiking up the Alpine loop, ate lots of yummy food and watched the fireworks from the Stadium of Fire from our house. Here are some photos of the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment