So Alex says to me this morning, "Mom, has it been six weeks yet?".
I say, "Six weeks from when?"
He says, getting a little frustrated, "Has it been six weeks yet?"
So I go on to explain to him that I can't answer the question unless he tells me when the six weeks began. (this takes a long time of him looking at me like I'm nuts and still asking, "has it been six weeks yet")
So I walk away to get ready and he finally says, "six weeks from the start of the earth."
I say, "yes, at least six weeks."
And that was that.
I guess I should have know. Kids are so great!
Shiree
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
isa and i were talking a bout alex today and i called him al. isa looked at me funny and said "um actually his name is alex" it was really cute.
Post a Comment