Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Thanks

Thanks for all the nice comments and words of comfort. Things will get better, I know.
So I've decided to throw myself a birthday party and invite just about anyone who wants to come. I'll send out an evite to all my girly friends with the info, so if you don't get one and feel that you should have gotten one, send me a comment. With everything going on, it might take me a few days to get this out but look for it soon!

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Since I won't expect an invitation, I'll send my birthday wishes right now - for much joy and happiness.

Trista said...

Very oddly enough I have three numbers on my cell I don't recognize and you didn't leave your number. Which one is it?

Sarah said...

Great! Now I can bring you your Christmas present. ;>

Anonymous said...

I'm really hoping to make it! :) Much love and hope this Sunday is better.