Lance and I have a date tonight, and next weekend for our anniversary and I'm having a b-day party the weekend after that, so there is a lot to look forward to!!
I thought I'd post some pictures from earlier in the year. The firetruck ladder picture is especially cool to me. There was a funeral for a fire chief and they raised the ladders as a tribute. It was right in front of our house. Very cool. Alex loves his stuffed animals! Jenny did her hair crazy and wanted a photo, and Daniel made the crown his first week in Primary.
Also, we all went rollerskating two weeks ago, and I took the camera, but didn't have any memory, so I only got one video--which isn't working at the moment, so I'll add it later. Daniel is amazing on his scooter! So enjoy!
1 comment:
Glad you are doing better. Change can be so hard.
The firetruck ladders are cool.
Fun to get caught up on your darling family. Happy anniversary and birthday a month plus late. Sorry. :-)
Post a Comment