Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Birthday

I wanted to send a big THANK YOU to everyone who made my birthday wonderful! I received so many emails, phone calls, treats and good wishes. Thanks for being my friends, thanks for taking the time to say Happy B-day. I really had a great day!
The best part was going with Lance & the kids & the De Vries to the Draper Temple Open House, and then out to dinner with them and my parents. It was really neat to show the kids all the different rooms in the temple. They loved the high ceilings and the chandeliers. And the bus ride from the church to the temple was sickening to me and thrilling to the kids. They are so fun!
Well thanks again!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We had the pleasure of visiting the Draper Temple as well - I loved the murals and dark wood. I think Evan loved the small water bottle and violin music at the reception after the best. :>

I'm glad you had a great B-day. Maybe next year I can steal you away for a girls night out complete with your own food you don't have to share and possibly a chick flick.