Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I have the best husband ever!
I am so glad that I married Lance! He is such a great guy and the best husband and father! Tonight he came home early to put Daniel to sleep--in the good way--since I was so tired of dealing with him (Daniel, that is). And he also took Jen & Alex to an activity. Now he's at the clinic seeing clients. I know he's tired and still not feeling 100% better but he keeps serving all of us. He also carved a pumpkin with Alex this morning and cleaned up afterward! I love him and I'm glad he's around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great guy! We must have been decent missionaries to be blessed with wonderful hubbies.
So sorry you're all sick! I hope the pregnancy sick thing is getting better! Let me know when it does and we can try to meet up at my mom's house again sometime soon. :>
I am glad you married well! I like hearing stories of great husbands, and am glad to know my friends are being taken care of.
Sorry you are sick - it may not make you feel better right now, but remember that there is a potentially really great ending to the pregnancy sickness!
Post a Comment