Sunday, February 10, 2008

Help, all you guys who are not Mormons!


OK, I need your help. If you are reading this and are not a Mormon (a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints), I need you to give me some feedback on my other blog, One Mormon's Thoughts. I would love to know from your perspective what burning questions need to be answered or how I can improve the blog. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My burning question is: why do you need to sell Mormonism?

Shalene said...

Lance. I have pretty much all but formally left the church. I have a friend who used to be an evangelical pastor. He is now my accompanist at App. Anyway we got to talking about religion today and how mormons are some of the absolute best people I know. He is a very respectful guy and has a lot of questions. Would it be okay with you if I refer him to your mormon thoughts blog?

Shalene said...

Hye Lance. Here is a post from my friend's blog. I think you know the people he is talking about in his post because I met them once and Josh and Megan's house. Check it out
http://www.theologicalmusingsblog.com/2007/03/03/im-a-mormon-and-didnt-even-know-it/#comments