Wow, time is flying!!! Here are some photos and video of the reasons I'm too busy to blog. ;)
Let's see. We had Lance's cousin Ryan move to Utah and we've had a great time getting to know him better. His dad & step mom came to visit too and that was fun!
Joe's daughter, Marley, came to visit for 3 weeks and we had fun playing with her!
Daniel played itty bitty ball in Jan & Mar and will play again in May.
Jenny's doing great at playing the piano. She LOVES school!!
Alex is playing indoor soccer right now and loving it!
Becca is our little dancer. She prances about the house and loves to zumba with me!
Tracy, Ryan, Emmalyn, Mya & Gavin Call moved here 2 weeks ago and it's been soooo great having them in Utah!!
My parents are finishing part of their basement so that the Calls can stay there while Ryan is at the police academy. Rich & Joe are there too and they are having a lot of fun together. I'm tempted to move in too!! :)
I turned 35 in Feb and my b-day was great! Lance & I celebrated our 11th anniversary too and we're still very happy together!! :)
Now we're excited for spring and sports and swimming and we're gearing up for birthday celebration season.
Life is good!!
p.s. if you live in Utah and you haven't been to the Carl Bloch exhibit at the BYU Museum of Art, you are missing out! I SO recommend going! It's amazing and it's free and it's amazing!!! So just go. I'll watch your kids and then you can watch mine so I can go again!! :)
o
s
e
v
2 comments:
I didn't know you were a blogger! Glad I found ya!
Man, I missed your birthday this year! Next time I'm down I'll take you to lunch, eh?
Glad you guys are doing well! Wow, your parents have a full house - I bet they're loving it.
Post a Comment