I have some longer videos, but they're going to have to wait for another day. I have a few more photos I want to post, and I need to cook. :)
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Fun in the snow!!
We've had a few decent snow storms and have had some fun playing. The first photos & videos are when Joe's daughter, Marley, was visiting and the others are earlier this week. Sadly that snowman was attacked and destroyed during the night. But he was fun while he lasted! Enjoy!




I have some longer videos, but they're going to have to wait for another day. I have a few more photos I want to post, and I need to cook. :)

I have some longer videos, but they're going to have to wait for another day. I have a few more photos I want to post, and I need to cook. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now THAT is a snow man! :)
How fun... Really makes me miss you guys as neighbors. :)
Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! :)
Post a Comment