The all new Dome Family Blog
super cute!
Ha! It's so fun to look back, eh? On a side note - are you positively sure Alex isn't speaking Chinese in that last one. :>
that is so cute!!! i miss those apartments!
They are SO cute! It's weird for me to see Jenny as a little girl because I've only known her 'big'. :) And Alex was so BLOND! and he had hair! I don't think I've ever seen him with so much hair! :)I like the Little Pig story. :)Ah... I miss you guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
super cute!
Ha! It's so fun to look back, eh? On a side note - are you positively sure Alex isn't speaking Chinese in that last one. :>
that is so cute!!! i miss those apartments!
They are SO cute! It's weird for me to see Jenny as a little girl because I've only known her 'big'. :) And Alex was so BLOND! and he had hair! I don't think I've ever seen him with so much hair! :)
I like the Little Pig story. :)
Ah... I miss you guys!
Post a Comment