So we've been sick on and off for 3 weeks. we're finally mostly better. we dumped the home phone, so if you need us, call our cell phones. if you need that number, email me. :)
Hey Shiree, It was fun seeing you again last week! If the county building isn't the most random place to run into someone, I don't know where is! Your family is darling! Hope you get to feeling better! Tanya
I need to link you to my blog so I can check up on you more often. :)
1 comment:
Hey Shiree,
It was fun seeing you again last week! If the county building isn't the most random place to run into someone, I don't know where is!
Your family is darling!
Hope you get to feeling better!
Tanya
I need to link you to my blog so I can check up on you more often. :)
Post a Comment