It's about time! Some news: Alex lost his first tooth, Jenny's got another one loose, Daniel is totally potty trained!! and Becca had rice cereal for the first time tonight. :) I was dizzy sick for about 2 weeks (Lance was too, but a different two weeks), and one Sunday when I was sleeping Lance took a bunch of photos of the kids doing crazy stuff. Hope you enjoy them!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Photo update
It's about time! Some news: Alex lost his first tooth, Jenny's got another one loose, Daniel is totally potty trained!! and Becca had rice cereal for the first time tonight. :) I was dizzy sick for about 2 weeks (Lance was too, but a different two weeks), and one Sunday when I was sleeping Lance took a bunch of photos of the kids doing crazy stuff. Hope you enjoy them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment