Wednesday, June 03, 2009

We're still here

We're just really busy! Lance's mom came into town last Saturday and Jenny celebrated her b-day on Monday. School got out too, so we've just been hanging out and enjoying the warm weather and each other. Softball and T-ball are going well, and everyone is currently healthy. We had a stomach flu go through most of the family which wasn't too fun. We also had a visit from the Calls which was totally awesomely fun! Lance and Daniel had their b-days too! Lance also got an office and is starting a private practice. Visit lancedome.com if you want all the details. It's very exciting!! May was very busy, very fun and very exhausting. I'll try to get some photos up soon, but right now I'm going to go to bed early so that I can possibly get up before 9:00am. I forget how exhausted I am when I'm not able to sleep through the night.
Oh, has anyone seen the New Moon trailer? Hello, Jacob!! Where did those muscles come from?! I'd totally dump Edward if I were Bella. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my girlfriend is the same way! :) She LOVES Jacob now. She no longer calls him Shark Boy! :)

Arin Rohrbach said...

Team Jacob All The Way!

Sarah said...

Glad things are going well!! I'll call when I'm in town next - I want to come see little Rebecca! And you too of course. :>