Sunday, April 23, 2006

GRASS!!





Yup, we have grass growing in our yard. These pictures are decieving, it is still patchy and thin, but a great beginning (and the photo's give an idea of what it will look like when it had all grown in!) The swing set will be moved into the yard once the grass is growing strong. If you look up close at the one zoomed picture of the side of our yard you can see some of my rock borders I have made to deliniate yard and "natural habitat" yard. Things are coming along well, y'all need to come over'n see it, ya hear!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great! We can hardly wait to see you and your yard in person--we're counting down the days!

Ryan and Tracy said...

I love it and I can't wait to see you guys. It must be fun having a huge yard to play in!

Shalene said...

you have a beautiful home and yard! You must be loving it!! HI :)
http:wyrickworld.blogspot.com