
They really began clearing today! This is a picture we took from the "driveway" looking onto the lot(Click on it to see it better). The three trees clumped in the middle are about where the living room will be and are about 1/2 way across the lot. It is really difficult to get any kind of perspective from this, but it will help us have a comparison point as more is cleared.
3 comments:
WOW!
I don't know how many of you have seen "The Work and the Glory" but your 'plot-o-land' reminds me of a scene from the movie. ...
"What's this Pa?"
"The Steed farm" and it's all trees like your new area for your home. I guess you'll have your drive-way, your house, and A LOT of trees to get lost in/play in/have fun searching in etc...
Man I can think of a few clever hiding places just around a house in Utah, think of the ADVENTURE the kids will have in those trees!!! (Hope you have insurance for all the broken bones by the falling out of trees and such :P )
That's amazing - A lot different than when we went out there and dug the holes. Hey - I have a little "sweat equity" in the property, don't I? Just kidding - THANKS FOR THE CAMERA!!! Have fun with everything!
Post a Comment