Monday, May 02, 2005
What the...!!!
I was out today and saw a great piece of ex-pasture for sale by owner. It was 1+ acres, nearly completely flat, no trees, and still surrounded on 3 sides by cows and pasture. I called the number to see how much it was going for. Remember, just grass, no trees, no view, valley, 1+ acres. The guy told me $130,000 for the lot (he had a cheaper one up the hill for $87,000). No kidding. Boone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know land value in Boone, here in SLC if you were IN the city, a plot of land like that wouldn't exist, BUT IF it did, I'd guess easily 500,000 - 1,000,000.
If you were to purchase that land, what would you do with it? Build a little house like "little house on the prairie", and live like the Engles? Or would you build an equal to or, or more espencive, HUGE mansion in the middle of it, and be forced to build a perimiter, and security installments to keep yourself safe?
That would be sweet, you could put up signs all overstating that no harm that occurs on the plot of land is liable to the owner, and then set up trip mines, land mines, poison dart shooters, and pits with no way out. You'd have to then add survielance so you can prove in court that the person had to have seen the sign, when they come a sueing.
Post a Comment