We had an inch of snow last night here in Boone! Yes, on April 24th. We hit an all time record low for this date of 24, not including the wind chill. Here are some pictures I took when I woke up.
We had that storm come through here as well, and it also left us a whole bunch of snow! Of course 'Utah weather' it's the 25th now and after a day of rain, the 24th, it's beautiful an sunny again. :D
I had to do my own blogg site now, you know monkey see munke doo ;). http://munke2112.blogspot.com
1 comment:
We had that storm come through here as well, and it also left us a whole bunch of snow! Of course 'Utah weather' it's the 25th now and after a day of rain, the 24th, it's beautiful an sunny again. :D
I had to do my own blogg site now, you know monkey see munke doo ;). http://munke2112.blogspot.com
Post a Comment